This is an exciting time to be joining a rapidly growing Financial Services business based in Redhill. With a dynamic team, we have big ambitions to continue to develop the business to meet the needs of our clients and ultimately, their investors. We are also preparing the business for the future; ensuring that we’re ready for fundamental changes which will change the way we interact with investors.
You will be responsible for the marketing of our Investment and Financial Planning businesses within the Beaufort Group.
Ideally, you will have a background in financial services marketing, preferably advisory services and investment management, but other backgrounds will be considered. You will have previously worked at a similar level of seniority. You’ll be willing to be very hands-on as well as work at a strategic level with the Beaufort board of directors.
- Key guardian and custodian of the brand, its reputation, promotion and essence.
- A thorough understanding and analysis of competitors
- Knowledge of key awards and directories, and positioning Beaufort Financial & Beaufort Investment to be represented
- Forming strategic partnerships in line with Beaufort Financial & Beaufort Investment’s business plan
External relations and communications (B2C)
- Utilising all relevant channels for maximum promotion.
- Adopting a systematic approach to PR and social media channels; being a voice of interest and knowledge
- Creating maximum leverage from the Beaufort websites, keeping information current, relevant and fresh, overseeing the content of all Beaufort Investment & Financial-branded AR websites.
- Leading a project to develop and maintain regular publications/video content which is accurate and engaging for end-users/investors
- Hosting a series of events/webinars to promote Beaufort Financial & Beaufort Investment and reinforce the Brand proposition
- Co-ordinating the delivery of marketing plans for all Beaufort Financial & Beaufort Investment ARs, including lead-generating campaigns and professional connections support, utilising the marketing team (currently one executive), various consultants and agencies.
- Co-ordinating the marketing onboarding of new Beaufort ARs
Sales and growth (B2B)
- Working in partnership with the Sales team to provide the necessary marketing material, medium and channels and develop and deliver a marketing strategy which will enable Beaufort Financial & Beaufort Investment to achieve its growth plans. This will involve the delivery of sales materials, marketing campaigns and participating in pitch meetings.
- Hosting a series of events/webinars to promote Beaufort Investment & Beaufort Financial and reinforce the Brand proposition.
- Lead a team of talented marketing people who are keen to learn and develop
- Being a leader within the Group of companies, with the right mix of gravitas, judgment and capability
- Strong collaborator – able to work well with colleagues
- Attending monthly meeting with Heads of Department and the Board
- Design and implementation of a CRM solution for managing end-user clients
- Support design and implementation of a CRM solution for managing the sales pipeline
- Leading a project to develop the Beaufort Financial & Beaufort Investment brand and overhaul the investor-facing communications, including the website, as new services are launched
- Client engagement: Develop and implement a Group-wide client engagement programme to include ongoing communications, a feedback programme and driving new business via recommendations.
- Manage ongoing PR for the Group with the PR Consultant. Support local PR initiatives and develop thought leadership campaigns.
- Events: Oversee large-scale corporate hospitality events.
- Competitor analysis: Undertake and report on competitor analysis.
- Any other tasks as requested by the Group Executive Chairman