Short Company Profile
Established in 2012, the Beaufort Group of Companies was created to address an increasing need for retail financial services advice and products. Our aim is to deliver sophisticated financial planning and investment management to individuals and companies in a transparent and value driven manner through partnerships with advisory firms.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed and ambitious individual to work within the Investment administration team. We are looking for someone ideally who holds the IOC (Investment Operations Certificate).
Role Responsibilities, Principal Objectives & TCF
- Work closely with colleagues in day-to-day investment administration of models and funds
- Play an important role in the day to day trading requirements of Beaufort Investment, its subsidiaries and external investment partners. This includes the investment of client cash, sales and withdrawals into the funds
- Play an important role in the day to day co-ordination and switching process on our model portfolios
- Working with colleagues, liaise with platforms any new funds required to be added and maintain platform relations
- Working with colleagues, maintaining the Company’s client database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Assist in the successful management of the Beaufort investment propositions, including the running of the quarterly T0 investment process for the model portfolios and funds
- Working with colleagues to manage the centralised mailboxes, in line with published service standards
- Lead in the preparation and quality control of Beaufort Investment client reporting including fact sheets and quarterly reviews
- Help identify and implement process improvements and small-scale enhancements within the team processes
- Where requested, represent the team in any projects for process improvements, market initiatives or new product launches