Established in 2012, the Beaufort Group of Companies was created to address an increasing need for retail financial services advice and products. Our aim is to deliver sophisticated financial planning and investment management to individuals and companies in a transparent and value-driven manner through partnerships with advisory firms
Role Responsibilities, Principal Objectives & TCF
• Answer and direct all incoming telephone calls and take messages where appropriate
• Liaise with Financial Advisers and their support staff in relation to management of clients’ investments
• Manage Group’s centralized mailboxes in line with published Service Standards; reply to all external and internal messages in polite and professional manner
• Assist with the maintenance of the company databases by entering new records, updating and regular cleansing
• Distribute incoming mail and parcels, log special postage and deliveries, frank outgoing mail and prepare for collection
• Collate relevant financial data and produce required reports on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, as required.
• Prepare documentation for the Group, Investment brochures and informational materials
• Assist colleagues from other departments with ad-hoc tasks, as directed by the Head of Operations.
• Greet visitors
• Prepare meeting rooms for meetings.
• Stationery orders
• Office supply orders
• General administrative support
Competencies and Behaviours Required
Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation, including Directors, Senior Management, Internal & external partners, advisers and support staff
Ability to work well with others across multiple departments.
Self-motivated & eager to learn and with an inquisitive nature.
Planning and Organising
Essential – manage the priorities given and meeting various internal, external deadlines. Work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure without losing focus and keeping a positive attitude at all times.
Knowledge of the following:
Software – Office 365/OneDrive, Microsoft Windows, iOS and Android Operating Systems, Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel) Cloud Solutions , Intranet, Helpdesk
Hardware – PC and Laptop and Telephone
Learning & Qualifications
Positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn and grow within the Company.
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Strong customer service skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices (desirable)
High level of attention to written communications and numerical detail.
Previous administration, customer services role or work experience desirable but not essential as training can be provided
Key Performance Objectives
Update customer information in the client database
Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients, face to face, email correspondence and on the phone.
Ensure all tasks are completed/managed, daily within the relevant SLA’s
Respond to Tickets
Responding to all queries within the companies published Service Standards.
Employees are responsible and accountable for:
Policies & Risk Control
Compliance with workplace policies and procedures for risk identification, risk assessment and risk control
Active participation in activities associated with the management of workplace health and safety
Identification and reporting of health and safety risks, accidents, incidents, injuries and property damage at the workplace.
Correct utilisation of appropriate personal protective equipment.