Bringing a blend of art and science to financial planning
Beaufort Financial was created to deliver sophisticated financial planning for individuals and companies. A professional financial planning firm directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Beaufort Financial provides the highest quality financial advice in the most affordable, cost-effective and transparent way possible.
Using our six-step Client Engagement Process, we’ll identify the mix of solutions, products and services best suited to your needs then develop an integrated plan covering the financial areas you want us to make recommendations on.
The process involves:
- Establishing your goals and objectives
- Assessing your current situation
- Analysing the information you provide
- Recommending a course of action
- Implementing your agreed plan
- Regular review of your plan
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Mortgage & Debt Management
- Accident, Sickness or Unemployment
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Long-term Care
- Regular Savings – ISAs
- National Savings
- School Fees Planning
- Equity Release
- Emergency Funds
- Investing for Income
- Investing for Capital Growth
- IHT Mitigation
- Use of Trusts
- Tax Planning via use of Allowance
- Retirement Planning
- Employer/ee Benefits
- Introduction to Discretionary Fund Management
Keeping you on track…
Choosing a financial partner is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. Yet many people don’t have significant knowledge of financial products and worry about asking questions. We love questions. We consider them a hugely important part of us getting to know each other and finding you the best products. Please. Ask away.
The Beaufort Financial Client Engagement Process enables us to build the right plan for you.
Once you agree your plan and we implement it, a key part of reaching your financial goals is undertaking a regular review of performance. Together with you, we consider the potential impact of any changes in your circumstances and/or in the marketplace on your plan then modify it if appropriate.
By engaging Beaufort Financial and taking advantage of our on-going Client Management Service, you can be sure of regular financial check-ups, access to new ideas and a team committed to helping you meet your goals.
Your 12 month Client Management Service is paid through a fee arrangement and can include:
- A complete (biennial, annual or 6 monthly) review of your financial plan
- Telephone and email access to your adviser (response within 48 hours)
- Access to a ‘second opinion’ to consider new opportunities from any source
- Strategic updates to your accountant or any other professional adviser
- A quarterly newsletter providing updates and commentary on financial planning, tax and other topical issues
Beaufort Financial is a trading name of Beaufort Financial Planning Limited. Beaufort Financial Planning Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Beaufort Financial Planning Limited, registered in England No. 07876189. Registered Office: Kingsgate, High Street, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1SH
Beaufort Financial is a wholly owned subsiduary of The Beaufort Group of Companies Limited (Beaufort Group). The Beaufort Group is neither authorised nor regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.