Who We Are
Beaufort Group, bringing caresupporttrust to financial services.
The Beaufort Group was established in 2012 and incorporates a national firm of Financial Planners. We provide services to financial advisers and planners, retail investors and clients, employers, as well as those people looking for Discretionary Management.
Beaufort in Ten
1. We’re fanatical about delivering the highest quality of services to our clients.
2. We believe in ‘fair value exchange’. We only receive income for the services we provide - and don't receive income from anyone other than our clients.
3. We don't subscribe to either a fees or commission agreement. We believe that each client should be given a choice, be fully informed of the implications of their decision and be allowed to pay for their services however they wish.
4. We have little concern about how our portfolios perform against industry benchmarks. We're fully focused on delivering returns in line with client expectations. Meeting our clients’ expectation is all that matters.
5. We don't believe a client is a tradable asset. Our partners are free to trade where they wish, as are our clients. Our clients are our guests, free to spend their money exactly how and with whom they choose. After all, it is their money!
6. We believe that industry charges are too high, but a focus on cost can lead to inappropriate outcomes. We are totally transparent. We give clients a full understanding of what they are buying and why. And we don’t do anything without their consent.
7. We believe in creating regular dialogue with clients - dialogue that's truly engaging and enlightening, rather than a dull, generic monologues they hear from other providers.
8. We believe in supporting our clients to enable them to make the correct intellectual, moral and social decisions, as well as what is best in their commercial interests.
9. We believe that success is a long game. We're frustrated by the trend of ‘in it to be out of it’ business that raises short term capital and seeks riches at the expense of clients.
10. Our non-executives are independent specialists with challenging roles outside of the Beaufort Group. They're industry leaders and whatever ‘it’ may be, they get it.